This 2022 Compendium update, prepared by the ALFA International Construction Practice Group members, was designed to serve as a single resource for ALFAI clients regarding important construction law issues.
This Compendium provides a synopsis of significant case law or statutes involving:
- Mechanic’s Lien Basics
- Statutes of Limitation and Repose
- Pre-suit Notice of Claim and Opportunity to Cure
- Insurance Coverage and Allocation Issues
- Contractual Indemnification
- Contingent Payment Agreements
- Damage Limitations
- Case Law and Legislation Update
This compendium is meant as an overview. We hope you find the materials helpful. Should you have questions, please contact a member of the ALFA International Construction Practice Group who can provide the appropriate in-depth analysis.
DISCLAIMER: Articles contained within this compendium provide information on general legal issues and are not intended to provide advice on any specific legal matter or factual situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship. Readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
- Business Litigation
- Construction Law
- Hospitality & Retail
- Insurance Law
- International Law and Corporate Transactions Business Guides
- Labor & Employment
- Product Liability & Complex Torts
- Professional Liability
- Transportation Law
- Workers' Compensation