Your company may be demonized if it’s seen as the source of environmental issues or celebrated for helping to clean up a community.
Whether you’re responding to a crisis or proactively tackling an environmental issue, your business needs a multi-disciplinary team of experts, including legal counsel who are knowledgeable about federal, state, and local regulations.
From environmental compliance issues to worker health and safety, from regulatory issues and policymaking to contamination clean-up, the environmental law attorneys at ALFA International member firms offer our clients innovative and proactive solutions when addressing environmental issues.
Whether your business routinely deals with the environment or is facing an unexpected challenge, our lawyers pride themselves on providing clients with comprehensive assistance. In addition to having attorneys who are seasoned experts in the area of environmental law, we can also tap the expertise of lawyers who primarily work in the areas of litigation, government relations and rulemaking, employment law, insurance defense, and real estate law.
Areas of Focus
- Brownfield’s renewals
- Civil and criminal defense of lawsuits related to air, water, and soil contamination
- Government relations, regulatory, and legislative work with federal, state, and local agencies
- Crisis management
- Wastewater, air, and other permitting
- Site investigation and clean-up
- Environmental impact statements
- Evaluation and implementation of Clean Development Mechanisms and Certified Emission Reduction Credits