Halloran Sage takes pride in being a full-service regional law firm. Halloran Sage’s Connecticut offices are strategically located between New York and Boston, with easy access to other key commercial centers in the Northeast and the Eastern Seaboard.
Value Proposition: Halloran Sage is a sophisticated firm founded in 1935. The firm has thrived on delivering value-added, customized solutions addressing clients’ transactional, litigation and dispute resolution needs. The firm’s value proposition is driven by the mandate that the client comes first. Therefore, Halloran Sage’s number one imperative is to nurture positive and successful client experiences through attentive, cost-effective, efficient and timely delivery of quality legal services. As team players, Halloran Sage attorneys listen to their clients, understand their culture, goals and risk tolerances, and bring in-depth professional knowledge and experience to each client’s needs and objectives. As a team, Halloran Sage attorneys craft and execute client-focused legal solutions for today’s global marketplace.
Halloran Sage Clients: In today’s world of revolutionary information technologies, Halloran Sage clients have a global focus and include individuals, entrepreneurs, growing middle-market enterprises, Fortune 500 businesses and governments. Each client needs legal solutions that address circumstances in various jurisdictions in the US and worldwide. Clients thus routinely benefit from the ease with which they can recruit the experience and expertise of their fellow ALFA International firms to add to their own talent base, which covers the laws of the US and its various states, as well as internationally-focused transactions.
Peer and Industry Recognition: The firm has achieved a respectable amount of peer and industry recognition, including:
- Receiving an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
- Earning firm rankings in Chambers USA in the areas of Environmental and Real Estate, and individual attorney rankings in Environmental, Real Estate, Healthcare, and Corporate/Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Having eighteen Practice Groups and twenty-four Attorneys Ranked in U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings.
- Having eight firm attorneys listed in 2022 Connecticut Super Lawyers and four attorneys identified as 2013 Connecticut Rising Stars.
- However, no peer group recognition can compare to the client testimonials that can be provided on request.
More Information: Please visit www.halloransage.com or contact one of our ALFAI Contact Partners identified on this website for more information about Halloran Sage.