2024 Transportation Practice Group Seminar Course Materials
2024 Transportation Practice Group Seminar
May 1-3, 2024
The Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Deflating Those Life Care Plans to Sink the Nuclear Verdict!
- Counsel’s Conundrum: Cracking the Code of Client Expectations
- Early Resolution Statistics and Mediation Strategies
- All Aboard! Hopping on the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Bus Before You Get Left at the Station
- Advancements in Broker Liability – Two Steps Forward, One Step Back?
- Is It a Turning of the Tide or a High-Water Mark? Legislative Changes and Lobbying in Transportation.
- What Do you Mean the Plaintiff Is Not Seeking to Recover Medical Bills at Trial?!
- How a Mongoose Eats a Reptile: Effectively Dismantling Plaintiff’s Reptile Attack
- Exploring Legal Considerations of Certain Information Contained Within Driver Qualification and Employee Files and Employee Handbooks
- A Day in the Life for the Defense
For questions regarding the seminar, contact: