ALFA International (ALFAI) held its Annual Business Meeting (ABM) in Chicago, Illinois, on October 25-27, 2023, with participation from across the global legal network’s membership. During the ABM, Ian H. Frank of Frantz Ward LLP in Cleveland, Ohio, was announced as ALFAI’s new Treasurer. Ian takes over from Tamara K. Nelson of Merrick, Hofstedt & Lindsey, P.S. in Seattle, Washington, who has completed her term on the Board of Directors.
During the meeting, four talented attorneys were also elected to serve on the Board of Directors for a three-year term:
- Alan S. Fershtman, Keating Muething & Klekamp PLL, Cincinnati, OH
- Cees-Frans Greeven, BUREN, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Byrona J. Maule, Phillips Murrah P.C., Oklahoma City, OK
- Mackenzie C. Monaco, Monaco Cooper Lamme & Carr, PLLC, Albany, NY
ALFAI would also like to extend its gratitude and best wishes to the following outgoing Board Members for their leadership.
- Boma Ayomide Alabi, Primera Africa Legal, Lagos, Nigeria
- P. Douglas Barr, Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC, Lexington, Kentucky
- Dina M. Cox, Lewis Wagner, LLP, Indianapolis, Indiana
It is through the commitment and contributions of dedicated ALFAI attorneys such as those listed above that the ALFAI network continues to prosper, innovate and provide valuable services to clients.