2022 Product Liability & Complex Torts Seminar Course Materials
2022 Product Liability & Complex Torts Seminar
June 1 – June 3, 2022
Fairmont Grand Del Mar, San Diego, California
- Dissecting the Frankenstein: A Product Liability Play in Three Acts
- Get Ready for New Disclosure Requirements That Will Impact Diversity Jurisdiction and Removal
- No, That Witness Is Not Going to Appear for Trial
- The Proof Is in the Product: An Update on the Duty to Preserve Evidence and Modern Trends in the Law of Spoliation
- Covid Schooled Us: Lessons Learned and New Strategies Devised from Managing Through the Pandemic
- The Case for Cultural Competency: How to Meet Our Ethical Obligations as Lawyers and Create More Diverse and Inclusive Companies
Breakout Sessions – Group One
- Don’t Get Blindsided: Laying the Groundwork to Be Culturally Competent in 2023
- Danger! Danger! Will Robinson: Are My Warnings Enough?
- Congratulations, You Have a New Product Line! What’s Next? Best Legal and Business Practices When Developing or Acquiring a New Product
Breakout Sessions – Group Two
- Nuclear Verdicts: What the $#!& Is Going On?
- Managing Risks When You Don’t Manage the Manufacturing: Recognizing and Avoiding the Potential Pitfalls Of “White Labeled” Products and Component Parts from Us and Foreign Vendors
- Artificial Intelligence and You: Perfect Together?
Breakout Sessions – Group Three
- The Rise of Virtual Focus Groups: How Remote Videoconferencing Platforms Are Changing the Traditional Focus Group and How Defense Counsel Can Leverage These Technologies
- Rise of the Machines: The Internet of Things Today and Tomorrow. Regulations to Navigate, Risks to Address and Best Practices for Manufacturers
- Call Me When You Have No Class
For questions regarding the seminar, contact:
Aria Trombley Wolf