When your company needs international, federal, state, or local tax advice, look no further than the tax attorneys and law firms of ALFA International. Our lawyers have the knowledge and know-how to offer corporate tax expertise on all aspects of U.S. and international advisory and transactional matters.
ALFA International lawyers who practice corporate tax law have considerable experience dealing with the domestic and international tax aspects of all commercial and financial transactions. With attorneys across the United States and around the world, we are committed to working with clients to provide commercial and pragmatic solutions, and sound structuring advice.
Areas of focus
- Investigations and disputes
- International mergers and acquisitions
- Employee incentive programs, including ESOPs
- Tax incentives for investors in new and growing businesses
- Holding company structures
- Private equity
- Investment funds
- Banking and capital markets
- Company reorganizations
- Property transactions
- Intellectual property
- Transfer pricing
- The structuring of business projects, including joint ventures