‹ Back to Directory
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C. - Newark
One Riverfront Plaza
Newark, New Jersey 07102, USA
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C., a full-service corporate law firm, has developed a strong presence and an established reputation among national and international clients. The Firm’s work is diversified among industries such as pharmaceutical and medical device, banking and finance, health care, life sciences, retail and commercial real estate, aerospace and defense, manufacturing and technology.
- Listed in The American Lawyer’s Am Law 200 list, a definitive ranking of America's top 200 revenue grossing law firms. (ALM)
- Named a "Go-To Law Firm" by the top 500 companies and leading financial institutions. (ALM)
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Ranked in top tiers of Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. (Chambers and Partners)
- “Highly Recommended” (highest rating) in Benchmark Litigation. (Legal Media Group/Euromoney)
- Listed in US News – Best Lawyers - “Best Law Firms."
- Forty-three lawyers listed in the 2013 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
- Twenty-eight lawyers listed in 2013 New Jersey Super Lawyers; six lawyers listed as 2013 New Jersey Rising Stars.
- Twelve lawyers listed in 2012 New York Super Lawyers.
Antitrust, Appellate, Banking and Finance, Bankruptcy, Financial Reorganization and Creditors' Rights, Business Crimes/White Collar Defense, Class Actions and Toxic Tort Defense, Complex Business Litigation, Construction Law, Corporate Law, Corporate Compliance and Governance, Corporate Internal Investigations, Employment and Labor Law, Environmental Law, Gaming and Casinos, Government Relations and Public Policy, Health Care, Intellectual Property, International Law, Life Sciences, Mergers & Acquisitions, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices, Product Liability Defense, Government Relations and Public Policy, Real Estate including Zoning and Land Use, Redevelopment Law, Regulatory and Administrative, Tax, Trusts and Estates, and Securities