Safe Return to Live Meetings Policy
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the following Safe Return to Live Meetings Policy has been created. Its purpose is to ensure ALFA International clients, member attorneys, guests, vendors and staff can safely experience the substantive programming and social enhancements that are a hallmark of the network.
ALFA International remains diligent in following all CDC guidelines and state, local, and venue requirements for in-person events. We will ask all attendees to follow CDC guidelines, and any state, local, and venue requirements personally and act accordingly on the honor system. Additionally, ALFA International is implementing the following:
- All attendees are required to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination status during the registration process. This information will not be kept past the event date.
- Onsite self-administered rapid tests will be provided by ALFA International upon arrival and a negative result from that test must be reported to ALFA International staff prior to registering for this Event at the meeting venue.
- Each attendee must continue to perform a daily self-administered rapid test, provided by ALFA International, on each subsequent morning of the seminar, prior to attending the meeting that day. If the test result is negative, the attendee may proceed to the seminar and no other action is needed. If the test result is positive, the attendee must not attend the seminar. ALFA International will send a push notification via the mobile app each morning to remind attendees to take the daily test, but attendees will not be required to report negative tests on these subsequent days.
- Per current CDC recommendations, masks are recommended for all individuals when indoors. Note, all ALFAI staff and ALFA International attorneys will be masked when indoors, for as long as the recommendation continues.
- Masks will be provided to all attendees upon check-in for the Event. Attendees may also choose to wear their own masks.
- All attendees are encouraged to maintain physical distancing. Our Event set-up is designed to provide extra spacing when possible.
- Attendees agree to respect individual’s personal feelings toward physical interaction including handshakes and hugs, which can be indicated on an attendee’s badge with a sticker.
- Please do not attend the Event if you feel sick, are showing symptoms or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the ten (10) days preceding this Event.
- Acceptance of an ‘On-Site Policy Agreement’ and Liability Waiver will be required during the registration process.