ALFA International’s member firm in Hawaii is Clay Iwamura Pulice & Nervell, AAL, ALC, is one of the premier law firms in Hawaii and an accomplished full service law firm comprised of a team of well-regarded, highly qualified and dedicated attorneys who offer a complement of services to a diverse range of international, national and local clients.
Types of corporate transactions in which our firm has particular expertise
Clay Iwamura Pulice & Nervell’s Business & Corporate group has extensive experience in structuring business relationships, including the formation of corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies. The firm regularly advises public and private businesses with respect to corporate governance, mergers and acquisitions, and reorganizations. Our lawyers are regularly involved in corporate finance representation, private equity and debt financing, secured financing, workouts and related matters.
The size of our firm’s corporate transactions team:
3 partners and 3 associates work in the Business & Corporate group.
Examples of transactions our firm has undertaken
- Represented Fortune 100 buyer in acquisition of active cement operating company
- Represented seller of retail cabinet and contracting business
- Represented major auto retailer in acquisition of new dealerships
- Represented seller of hotel and resort operations to Fortune 500 buyer
- Represented major shareholder of marine service corporation on stock buy out
- Represented private equity group in purchase of multi-state security services company
- Represented Silicon Valley wafer manufacturer in the negotiation of long-term licensing agreements
- Represented private equity group in the restructuring of multiple loans secured by real property assets located in the State of Hawaii
- Represented Hawaii based, multi-jurisdictional commercial real estate company in restructuring of corporate assets and overall recapitalization of corporate debt