Hampton, Winter and Glynn is ALFA International’s member firm in Hong Kong, China. The firm’s clients range from individuals to multinational corporations, financial institutions, banks and; trading and manufacturing groups. The firm’s areas of specialization are commercial law; employment; family law; intellectual property; litigation and dispute resolution; property; and wills and probate.
Types of corporate transactions Hampton, Winter and Glynn advises on
Hampton, Winter and Glynn works with our clients on a wide range of corporate transactions. These include private company takeovers, mergers and acquisitions, investment in private companies, setting up or joint ventures, charities and partnerships, corporate restructuring, shareholders’ agreement and general shareholder matters, director and senior executive arrangements including remuneration and incentive matters and general corporate transactions.
The size of our firm’s corporate transactions team
Two of our partners and one associate are involved in advising our clients on corporate transactions. Other partners and lawyers in a broad range of areas as may be required for a particular transaction.
Examples of transactions our firm has undertaken recently
- Acted for an international quality control service provider in its acquisitions in various parts of the world
- Acted for a provider of electronic payment service in its co-operation with various parties and its business expansion project
- Acted for various investors in their purchase of properties through holding companies
- Acted for an international firm of architects in its shareholding restructuring
- Acted for various investors to start up their projects and subsidiaries in Hong Kong
- Acted for a hotel group in re-financing its hotel properties