Since 1955, the attorneys of Lewis Wagner, LLP, have provided pro-active counsel for individuals, small businesses, governmental agencies and Fortune 500 companies. Lewis Wagner lawyers seek to be problem solvers to achieve positive outcomes for their clients. This unique approach inspires imaginative and practical solutions for clients and utilizes traits all too rare today – common sense and accountability. Lewis Wagner has never forgotten that the legal industry is a client-service business, and its success is measured by exceeding clients’ expectations.
Lewis Wagner lawyers are admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Indiana, the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court. Some of their lawyers are also admitted in Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, and New York. In addition, several Lewis Wagner lawyers regularly gain pro hac admission in various courts across the country in order to litigate cases on behalf of their national clients.
One of the first racially integrated law firms in Indianapolis, Indiana, part of Lewis Wagner’s tradition is their commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and in the profession. The firm has long-standing policies in place to ensure that Lewis Wagner will always be a welcoming place to work. There is firmwide participation in the commitment to diversity, including hiring, retaining, promoting, and contracting with qualified and capable individuals within the practice of law. The variety of experiences and backgrounds of Lewis Wagner’s attorneys and staff bring to the firm strengthens its culture and enriches the quality of the client relationships and work product. Lewis Wagner has received several awards in recognition of its diversity.
- Best Law Firms, U.S. News & Report and Best Lawyers
- Top Workplace in Central Indiana, The Indianapolis Star and Workplace Dynamics
- Champions of Diversity Award by Indiana Minority Business Magazine
- Celebration of Diversity Award for Workforce Development, Mayor of Indianapolis
- Law Firm Diversity Award, DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar,
- Diversity in Practice Award Finalist, The Indiana Lawyer
- Rabb Emison Award, Committee for Racial Diversity in the Legal Profession of the Indiana State Bar Association