Join ALFA International Sponsor Thomson Reuters for a webinar on How AI and Analytics are Changing Legal Practice.
Click here to register for the webinar.
Portrait Mode on your cell phone. Uber. Amazon. Spotify. Fraud protection on your credit card. Google Maps route planning. Mobile Check deposits. Watson. Alexa. Siri.
Artificial Intelligence and analytics are already a part of our daily lives. Now, it’s a part of legal research, allowing us to make more connections and get faster answers than ever before. The addition of AI-enhanced research capabilities will improve attorney efficiency. AI isn’t a “robot lawyer,” it supports and compliments the work already being done by attorneys.
Learn how Westlaw Edge from ALFA International Sponsor Thomson Reuters integrates with Litigation Analytics to leverage AI that provides data-driven insights to help address:
• How long does it take this judge to rule on motions for summary judgment?
• How often does my judge rule for the defense for this cause of action?
• What case law does my judge cite to most often for this type of case?
• Based on prior decisions, how likely is it that this judge will grant my motion?
• Where can I find opposing counsel’s prior motions for this type of case?
• When does this judge allow expert testimony to be admitted?
Chris was born and raised in Faribault, Minnesota and attended the University of Minnesota, Morris for college. He attended law school at William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, MN.
He began his career with Thomson Reuters as a Reference Attorney over 14 years ago. Over the course of those years, he has also worked in Account Management and in Marketing. Currently, he is a manager in Westlaw Product Management.