Go Team Directory
Night or day, weekday or weekend—whenever and wherever an accident occurs, the Transportation Practice Group's rapid-response GO TEAM directory is available to provide immediate access to legal support for your company. Please click on the link below to access the Go Team Directory. Additionally, please download the Go Team App on your mobile device via the App Store or Google Play icons below.
Go Team Directory »
Networking. Information. Coordination. Communication. Key factors for success in the transportation and logistics industries—and the qualities your company requires in your legal representation. Companies nationwide rely on the ALFA International Transportation Practice Group’s network of law firms for all of their legal needs. With ALFA International lawyers in your corner, your business can keep its eye on the road.
The challenges facing the highly regulated and fiercely competitive transportation and logistics industries can make even the most complex road map look simple. To respond effectively to immediate issues and proactively to emerging legislation, businesses need attorneys who are as well-versed in the industry as they are in the law.
As one of ALFA International’s most-seasoned and largest practice groups, the members of the Transportation Practice Group provide comprehensive, effective legal guidance to clients across the United States and Canada. With a high level of coordination and communication across our member firms, the group is the perfect partner for regional and national transportation companies whose vehicles travel the nation—and the world.
The ALFA International Transportation Practice Group offers your company skilled, knowledgeable transportation lawyers in all 50 states and Canada. And our lawyers have experience representing almost every type of common or private carrier, including companies that carry goods and passengers by truck, trailer, bus, rail, plane, and ship. We also serve equipment manufacturers, insurers, and third-party administrators.
Areas of focus
- Risk management and insurance
- Commercial disputes
- Property and casualty losses
- Corporate and business law
- Environmental issues and hazardous materials
- Lobbying and government relations
- Driver qualification
- Labor and employment
- Trade association law
- OSHA compliance
- Controlled substances and alcohol testing
- Department of Transportation (DOT) matters
- Litigation, including criminal defense, personal injury, and wrongful death
- Regulatory compliance
The ALFA International Transportation Practice Group is honored to have the following clients contribute to our on-going success:
- Frank Albanese - Claims Vice President - Landstar RMCS
- Chuck Bean - Vice President, Claims - Great West Casualty
- Doug Betkowski - Corporate Directore of Claims and Litigation - Mohave Transportation Insurance Company
- Sandy Brownell - Vice President- Risk Managment - Performance Food Group
- Rocky Coe - Claims Manager - McLane Company
- Mike Dargel - VP Claims & Risk Management - Melton Truck Lines, Inc.
- Linda Flatter - Vice President, Director of Claims - Hallmark
- Bryan Larson - Staff Vice President- Risk Managment - Leggett & Platt, Inc.
- Leslie Leazer - Director of Corporate Claims and Litigation - Knight Transportation, Inc.
- Kelly Lowrey - Associate General Counsel - C.R. England, Inc.
- Eric Nau - Corporate Counsel - Prime
- Colleen Shepard - Assistant Vice President of Claims - Vanliner Insurance Company
- William F. (Bill) Tallent,- Vice President Risk Management - Stevens Transport, Inc.
- Carole Whitted-Ridgeway - Senior Claims Manager - Maverick Transportation LLC
- Todd Williams - Managing Attorney, Casualty Litigation - AutoZone
- Mike Woolley - General Counsel - Canal Insurance Company